Shipping & Returns
Due to Royal Mail strikes shipping times may be delayed.
- Orders are processed up to 3 business days.
- UK & International shipping with Evri and Royal Mail .
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Revolution Clothing are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order (There will be a customs fee for all orders shipped outside of UK). All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If an item was rejected due to Customs fee the customer does not want to pay, the item will head back to the sender, please keep in mind the process takes more than a month to start its way back, and the refund for the item (not including shipping) will take place as soon as the item is returned.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions on shipping via email
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- Customers are entitled to request a full refund on product/s within 14 days of receiving an order. The refund will not include the shipping price when you send it back to us.
- The item/s will be fully refunded as soon as we receive it back. The refund will not include the shipping price.
- The item/s must be unworn and and in the same condition as it was sent including the tag.
- Email us with- ‘Request Refund + Name of product' with the reason for the return.
- Once confirmation has been received from us with details of address, please proceed with returning the item.